Blind - part 2 Blind - part 2

why 8 not 10 ?

because evrything was perfect exept no sound, try to make perfection by adding sound man anywayz its nice i support u with 5 anywayz

Slein1 responds:

thank you for ur review.
I just have a question:
did u hear music and nos sound effects or did u hear nothing at all.

In the first case I think I could fix it.

Plan Delta ep 3 Plan Delta ep 3

8 not 10 because

this flash is awesome very nice work , well done very very impressive but one thing is missing the music is great but not voice u should put both subtitles and a voice for the heros try to find somebody who has a cool voice and input him for example than u will get 10 for sure ...well done !!

Down At Juice Bar Down At Juice Bar

nica joba !!

i like the accent !!!italian isnt't ?

ChrisNosal responds:

I have no idea what the accent is. It could be a combination of different accents. I just think of it as European.

Thanks.

My Penis is Evil My Penis is Evil

that was great stuff

nice job this is a real flash ......

Zombie Duck Zombie Duck

that was great job

how long it took to make that ??its pretty good it should be in the front page good luck !!!gave u 5 and 10

whataboffin responds:

WOW thanks :D much appreciated, it actually took me a month from concept to publish on my own with very scary two days where my computer died due to a power cut and wouldnt boot up again.

Smile! Smile!

genius work man

that covers evrything humor,graphics,violence that is what somebody should do to get 10 well done man

Street Fighter:TUS Part 3 Street Fighter:TUS Part 3

i am a street fighter fan

well done man ....but i support ken anywayz 10 for support

TNM Day One TNM Day One

man that was awesome

great stuff from u ...i think u are playing a lot of call of duty ...anywayz nice flash i like the movie its my style try making old wars like age of empires stuff u will be good at this ..

Henry PI - EP 1 Henry PI - EP 1

i like it

it reminds me of the simpsons when homer gave up beer ....and the memories :) anywayz 10 for support..

ofaaron responds:

I'm a big simpson's fan, but I only slightly remember that episode. Been watching so much family guy lately, my memory of the simpsons is fading.

Intro for something... Intro for something...

i give u 10

because the trailer is cool

erMaikel responds:

Hala Madrid!! WAaaAAaa gracias tio, supongo k eres espaƱol, como yo, axias por el 10 xD. Es de los primero flash k ago pero a ver si lo termino y me pongo con el juego/pelicula bueno ;)